View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 01:18 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I don't have manila installed and my dialer buttons work correctly. The only time they don't work is when I had SPB Mobile Shell installed. It was a known issue on the SPB forum. I think I read that the newest version (3.5.2) fixes the issue, but at the expense of the task manager.
Just to add the disable manila dialer buttons in options didint work for me, after various tries and soft resets. I then installed Advanced Config which i was kind of done with and just disabled it there and it worked after the soft reset. Saved a ton of RAM..but thats the only way i got it to work

28005 Manila 2.5