Lurker
Threadstarter

VeGeTa-X is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mightyrom6 Touch Pro Battery Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
try to recalibrate your battery first. the steps i take are as follows.

first let the battery drain completely. once its drained as much as you can get it, keep it turned off & charge it completely. i recommend doing this every 30-40 charging cycles(for us typically 30-40 days)

also you can install battery saving tweaks found all over by searching.

third you can & should update your Radio as i've found this to be a great helper & i think its almost necessary when you are using newer builds of windows but still using a stock radio made for a stock windows mobile 6

also a backlight management system like LUMOS is important as well.

i have heard the mightyrom is notorious for draining the battery, try the stuff i mentioned above & see where it gets you, but i've stayed away from mightyrom due to word on the street about poor battery life.

GL hope some of this helps.
I added the software lumos and and drained the battery and did a full charge on it did not help much I did not do the registry hacks I thought mightrom6 came with all the registry hacks to improve battery quality. I think I am going to upgrade to energyrom and see how it goes I just have apps and contacts and calendar info thats a pain in the arse to reload. I see you run energyrom do you like it?