View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 05:16 PM
flipzmode
VIP Member
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/03/09-0.7 | fresh rom | Optimized boot + apks | read for known issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Definitely include teeter in your push program if you remove it from Fresh Rom, because I don't play it much, but when someone wants to play with my phone I show them that app haha.

Also, please remove Astro from the rom because it has force close issues about half the time now, but before it was included it didn't. Just tell people before they install they have to download and install Astro, they won't know why, but they will have it haha!
Alright, interesting. I wonder if it's a cache issue. I haven't had any problems with it and I use it all the time, but I never had it installed before I included it in fresh. I am adding cache-clearing back in to the update script. I think I'll leave it in for the next version (or at least for the beta testers) and see if that fixes it. Astro is one that's really there for me, so you guys get stuck with it.