View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 12:42 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922V (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thalungz View Post
I have tried Juicy 8 3 times now. The last time, I flashed back to stock, and then I tried it again. It does not work.... It goes to the red screen that says "preparing" then a white screen comes up saying; "This concludes the beta test of this software release. Thank you very much... Blah. blah etc..

Oh well, thanks anyways, i will try again if a newer version comes out. For now I will have to stick with energy rom or something...
Juicy did not patch his rom when he built it (who knows why). It won't work now unless you use htc rom editor and replace shell32.exe with a patched version from the same sys. You're better off using a rom that is being updated. Juicy is in all likelihood not going to come back and build roms for a device he does not use / have? anymore.