View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 06:57 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
<> 11-2-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <>

First off let me say
Thanks to everyone in the PPC World out there who made this possible.... also everyone involved with PPCKitchen, GGuru, Conflipper, luv2chill, JustPCTech, Colonel, Da_G, JooJooBee, Showaco, Tom Codon, BikeandDestroyX, DFT (for almost all leaked SYS files), and everyone else on PPCGeeks and everywhere else that I didn't list directly!!!!!!......

AND A SECOND SHOUT OUT TO:

Everyone at PPCK again, GGuru, JOojoOBEE, MattSM, JustPCTech, and all the others who hang out in the chatroom, you know who you are all of ya'll are awesome! Definitely would not have as awesome of roms if it was not for ya'lls help. So i just wanted to give a second recognition to ya.

POST #1 =
Thank you's and Medium Hill Official Release

POST #2 = Miscellaneous Medium Hill ROMs
POST #3 = MH UC Explained

Flash these ROM's at your OWN Risk. Make sure your TP2 is unlocked before flashing, and Medium Hill nor Dibbson are responsible in any way for any damage to your phone or extra charges from your carrier by flashing this ROM.

SYS Notes

These ROMs are based on the 23139 6.5.x SYS. Although I have merged the SYS with other COM branches since development on COM 5 has stopped. Going forward I will be upgrading the SYS as I can when newer packages are released from other COMs. IE, Voice Commander, and some drivers and packages have been upgraded on this version.

Notes About Voice Commander

Also Voice Commander is not active at first boot, but I have made a CAB that you can select with MH UC to install a link in the \Windows\Startup directory so it will start up on boot. I did this so people that don't use Voice Command will get a slight performance and RAM boost, and those that do need it, can just install that link CAB.

*Video ROM Review by: D/\SH*

--------------------------------------------------------

This is a 21916 SYS ROM optimized and cleaned with Manila 2018 on top of it. This is also Sprint specific (only Sprint users) and has the navigation, Sprint TV, Documents, and eReader tabs included. Also a few other apps as well. Enjoy!!

Download

--------------------------------------------------------

Medium Hill Official Release
Sense 2.5 2018

Official builds use the Medium Hill UC app, if UC app is unresponsive at first, please give it a few seconds as the ROM is still loading things in the background as i do not use the alignment and date screen anymore. Also, If the UC app goes straight to the home screen please press on the top left of the screen to activate (or double click the back hardware key) Arkswitch task manager and click on the UC app and all will be fine. Only issue with this ROM is under HTC Settings tab the active sync link is broke. Although active sync works perfectly under startmenu>utilities>active sync. Long press of the back hardware key will close/kill any application. Rhodium keyboard control is also now included into the ROM. Double click of back hardware key brings up arkswitch and longpress will kill an app or process. No Carrier Provisioning or MMS settings cabs need to be installed. More info on the new Medium Hill UC App at the top of Post #3.

Updated 10-02-2010

Verizon <}{> Sprint <}{> USCC <}{> Telus

I recommend using Task29 before you flash. What is Task29 you ask?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For more info head here www.MediumHill.com

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-04-2011 at 12:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 85 times.