View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 02:01 PM
prouser1
Lurker

prouser1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
ok has any vzw customer been able to flash either 2.1 or 2.5 21877 11-27-09 builds,i have tried from the computer and the sd card multiple times now,flash dance before each,have never had a problem before now,have now problem flashing to any previous builds as i have tried several,also oddly after flashing to either version of 21877 afterwards the rom folder is empty??? where n the heck are the files going?? i've done an extensive search on the computer to make sure they were not being moved anywhere but *POOF* after each extract and attempt to flash they just disappear.i'm clueless at this point,just got done downloading both versions of 28005 and gonna attempt my luck there

EDIT: i ask about vzw customers because after reading thru back to pg 1981 where the 1st post for these builds started i noticed sprint,bell,metro,acs all have had no problems which makes me curious were key "vzw" provisionals and such not cooked in?
VZW customer and cannot get any of the 21877 builds to flash. Phone gets stuck on startup screen... "Please wait, phone starting up". Any ideas as to what's causing this? Also, somewhat unrelated, have not been able to get GPS to lock on on any of the other EnergyRom builds. Any other VZW customers with this issue?