View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 10:59 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yibrushn View Post
It always shows me in long beach cuz of my airave too!
You guys must have newer airaves because when I'm at home and my airave is on, I can not get location to sync up. My "chosen" location will download but the location service location will not. If I turn off my airave and am lucky enough to find a decent signal in my house, I can get weather to sync. Airave on and try again in teh same spot, nothing.

Note: This IS NOT an NRG ROM issue (just to allay any confusion) as it does it for me on stock roms too.

David