View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 08:02 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Just look for recmodcommon.bat in the 'recmodding slot 0' thread at everythingdiamond.info chef's corner forum. Add it to the send-to menu of windows and all you have to do is right-click on the shared/common folder and click send-to recmodcommon.bat. It then recmods everything 'safe' that joojoo figured out. Simple and saves tons of time .
I tried the recmodcommon.bat tool, very nice but got this error on every module....

Quote:
Failed to rename the "C:\ppc\28008\SHARED\COMMON\AdobeFlash\flashlite.d ll" module folder. Please verify there are no file locks on this folder. Nothing has been done to this module.
when I went into the \SHARED\COMMON\AdobeFlash folder I noticed the .dlls were renamed to .dllold, but I did not see the files. So I'm guessing all my files were "read only"?