View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 04:17 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HELP] Virtual Kitchen Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
When I'm at home (Vista) I have to right click the VK.exe and select to "Run as administrator" in order to make it work. That's not a big deal, but when I'm at work (XP Pro) I'd like to be able to do some cooking and I'm not an admin on my network. So there's no way to get VK to run on my work computer. Does anyone know if there is or can be a way to make the VK run without asking for Admin credentials?
I doubt there's much you can do if your computer is locked down. You'd need to find a way to gain administrative privileges on your work machine.