View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 10:32 PM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: [ROM] 11/27/09-0.6b | fresh rom | Themed + Optimized APKs

Quote:
Originally Posted by getyourmindright View Post
I was trying to use mutli-quote but no luck but one the sync with google I have alost of contact stuff on there from when I tried to use google talk for all of my IM's like yahoo and MSN messenger's so every time I sync all of that junk get put back on my phone which I dont need, so I guess I need to figure out how to get rid of that junk, and secondly I agree with you that it is stable and I do like it I have no problems with it, but I didnt know you can do the updates of fresh's ROM from the phone, so I guess will be staying on the Modded side of things which isnt bad at all.

On a side note how do you sync your info to google?

Ok, you have to create groups if you don't want stuff from Gmail coming over to your contacts. Set those in a different group on your pc with gmail.

You can download anything from your phone, just check here or his blog and when he updates you can download it. They are usually around 90MB and don't take so long to download.

Yea I like being modded, the ROM's run MUCH faster!!

If you put your info into google when the phone boots up or in settings (I think) it will sync automatically.