View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:56 PM
crookdbill
PPCGeeks Regular

crookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Hi I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to a thread that has XDA UC how to's more specifically for registry edits and settings like manila background, windows live login, and internet tab favs just to name a few. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
Yeah I found what looked like login info for Manilla's Facebook & Twitter, which I think is different than the Windows Mobile Facebook application, and Facebook seems to work by just importing the saved keys, but Twitter gives me errors. Something about being forbidden. If I logout, then re-enter my password to login, all is fine, but the point is not to have to. If anyone has any info on provisioning logins, please share!

On another topic, some CABs I install prompt for reboot after they are done. If I put them in XDA_UC for auto install, they still prompt. How can I prevent that so I don't have to hit cancel for the Customization to continue?