View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 03:30 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post

On another topic, some CABs I install prompt for reboot after they are done. If I put them in XDA_UC for auto install, they still prompt. How can I prevent that so I don't have to hit cancel for the Customization to continue?
did you put those cabs (the ones that prompt you to soft reset) in XDA_UC\SD??? cuz if they are thats why it gives the prompt, anything in the SD part of the uc folder is user interactions (so you can choose install on sd) if you dont want the prompt then put them in the xda_uc folder not in sd and it shouldnt prompt for soft boot but it will not give you option of install either.

but when everything is installed you will need to soft reset in order for the changes to be made for those certain cabs.