View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 05:59 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rargamob View Post
I haven't imported any messages, and haven't run the zenyee cab either. Tried it on two previous NRG roms (with sense turned off) and it didnt work then, plus when I disabled it, old SMS was gone completely (not even in account picker page w/ the emails). Maybe I'll give Zenyee another shot, but I use the contacts page, and would really rather keep the functionality.

Any ideas about Outlook and unread messages on the phone? Anyone? Frye? Frye?

Please keep me from going back to 2.1. Please?

-robbie
Robbie,

Did you use microsofts MyPhone to restore your contacts and text messages? If so, it puts an email in your outlook box telling you about the MyPhone features. To get rid of it go to all programs> internet > messaging > SMS/MMS > click on the "inbox" in the upper left and then on outlook mail. You should see a message in there. Delete it and the message indicator will stop telling you that you have a new message.

Hope that helps.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.