View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 03:03 PM
samrio
N00b

samrio is keeping up the good worksamrio is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
You're welcome, and thank YOU
That is really weird that you are having so many issues with manila 2.1 especially considering you've flashed to stock and back. One last time-when you say you "flash and re-flash" you are talking about to Stock ROM and back, right?
For your ringer issue-have you tried just disabling the default dialer instead of Touchflo/Sense entirely? It's a wild guess but thought I'd through it out there.
Yeah, I see that momentary black screen with Opera 10-like you said-it's a beta.
Yes, by flash and re-flash I mean to stock and back. I'm not sure what is causing the ringer issue, this is with both the built in ringers and custom MP3/WMA ringers also. It's noticeably quieter. It's like it drops a few decibels in sound. This problem didn't start until I flashed the ROMs from November 9th. If I turn off Sense, the ringers are way louder (as intended). The only sounds not affected are the Notification sounds (ie, email, mms, text message, etc..) The ringer goes from low to loud as soon as the caller hangs up (the small delay from the hang up to the ringer ending). The LAUNCH Browser tab is broken in both the 21876 and 28004 builds even when I reinstalled Opera 10, it wouldn't work. I just read that NRG is uploading the 21877 build as I type this, so perhaps with it being a more stable ROM it will solve some of these hiccups. I'm not really complaining though, because the improvements in the New Kernal are much faster and make for an overall better phone experience, even if I have TouchFLO turned off.