View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 06:48 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by basa820 View Post
got my google maps to work right after uninstalling and re-installing it.
Now I have a new problem. I receive TXT msgs, sense shows me I have a new txt but I can't open the msg and reply. Doesn't even show the msgs in the inbox.
I already disabled the HTC messaging
Did you use Microsofts My Phone to reload your backed up contacts texts etc after you reflashed? If so, MyPhone puts an email into your email inbox with a short explanation about Myphone service.

Go to "all messages" and tap SMS messages. In the SMS screen, tap the dropdown arrow on the left and then the + next to outlook messages. There you will find the message that is playing hide and seek. Does it to me every time I flash and use myphone to restore my backups even though I don't use it to back up my emails.

David