View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 04:17 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
ok i asked if anyone could cab up these files earlier an d never got a response so i tried it myself,this is my first .cab file,but i have played with it for over a hr by adding and deleting and soft resets and ect. so it works great so far,if anybody tries it please tell me the results

thanks goes to
nhvoltagenh and to dwizzy130 for showing me how
Thanks Bro! Looks good

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post
well sence Im not equiped enough to figure out this album thing..Any ideas on the notification bubbles looking like they double up on each other when reciving text and sliding to the messeage center in sence? And whats the GSM label next to all of my new texts?

Im half asleep here trying to proof read my jumbled words lol..I never get days off,i refuse to sleep
Ooooh, flashing and sleep deprivation dont mix, not as bad as drinking and modding but still not a good idea

Do you mean the blue number on the slider? Yeah it doubles up a bit but I dont sweat it, it's not like it stays there Same thing happened with the date on the calendar tab a few builds ago, nrgz took care of that, this too shall pass-I assume

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-26-2009 at 04:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.