View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 02:01 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

OK...I think we're going to see a new ROM very soon. I tested a new version of 21869 with 2.5 from NRG and I have to say, this jam is the jam.

What works:
--First...STYLUS OUT! Haha...any long time NRG fan will be pleasantly surprised.
--Ringers...hey!
--Youtube Application
--Opera 10 is default
--Physical keyboard buttons...even TXT and Envelope keys [Internet button does not launch Opera...VERY easy fix]
--website previews in the internet tab
--hotmail config works without disabling sense
--advanced CDMA phone settings *should* be cooked in now [my version didn't have them, but I gave them to NRG, so if not this release then next. we have the files if people need them]
--No blank screens...yet?

What doesn't work:

--MMS still requires the dances we've become familiar with when using the HTC Messaging App.
--vibrate on call connect

There may be some other little things that I don't use that may have bugs, but so far, I think I would stand on this ROM as a daily use 2.5...for users that are into 2.5.

I don't kow the dudes plans for the other builds he mentioned, but we should be seeing this one today/soon/now?

Just wanted to share the joy.

I already have a Guide for this release, that I'll post when the ROM is uploaded for us.

I can already hear the roar of hungry stomachs growling for early Thanksgiving treats.

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 11-25-2009 at 02:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.