View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 12:24 PM
flipzmode
VIP Member
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 11/22/09-0.5d | fresh rom | Major Fixes - Read Inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlet1c View Post
I see your working hard over there . The add on are these listed in the link http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97653 .it has some cool animation , makes it run faster and with associated with spare parts this thing flies on your .04 rom.... I know in the beta testing with the first .05 it disconnected the mobile portion not sure why. But this with all your other features will make your rom untouchable at this point
Gotcha, ok. So let's see: I added the hosts ad-free browsing to 0.3 which never got released because the day I was going to release it the MR came out. I didn't add it to 0.4 because that was a middle-of-the-night rom to quickly have one integrated with the MR. It is in 0.5 though, and is a more up to date version of the file than those updates have.

The optimized rosie I'm indifferent about because I haven't seen evidence that it actually helps in any way other than saving space on the phone itself. But freshlyill has been working on it. Same with the framework and resources to change the screen animations. I had planned on adding those, just didn't get to it yet. I wanted to see how people felt about the animations first. People feel like when you add something in to a rom they are stuck with it, where as you are choosing to install those extras. Heh.

I haven't seen his bootscreen but we have our own so unless his is amazing I don't think I'd change it.

Edit: Oh and I originally took spare parts out in 0.2 because I was doing some testing to make sure people could upgrade from modaco without restoring and I didn't want to accidentally delete their data. I can add it back in though.

Last edited by flipzmode; 11-23-2009 at 12:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.