View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 09:28 AM
Biggzz
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossXcalibur View Post
NRG... your 2.5 ROMS are the best out there period. Especially build 23504. It is nearly perfect. The one and only issue I am currently having with it is being able to set up hotmail through the email tab. I am able to get to the point where I input my email and password to login but from there it crashes and goes straight to the today page within manila. I tried redownloading Windows Live via Marketplace, however, when that was done and I soft resetted, I was stuck at the Touch Pro start screen. A simple reflash took care of that of course.

This is all I have had any issues with. This is the by far the highest quality build for the 2.5 Manila port. Thank you very much for all of the effort you are putting into this.
Try it this way.

Start
Internet
Windows Live

After you walk through the steps you should have email setup on your manilla tab. Good luck