View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 12:24 AM
japper88
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Sprint SERO Plan] Internet stopped working

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoope View Post
sero as it was, is closed. but something like is still out there. but no the killer deal it was. but if you use the phone a lot, still a killer deal..

i chatted with sero / everythingplus people today...

needed to upgrade my mogul.. was not an issue on my old sero 30 program..

that was what the site says plus i got an extra 100 off. for service and a coupon.

droid adapters not going to be so lucky.

now if you got your phone from ebay,, well know issue..

for me the service stays the same..

beers
Yea I have SERO too, the TP2 is probably the best phone you can get and still keep the original SERO. The folks at sprintusers.com are real helpful when it comes to finding deals for SERO people, they have an entire forum dedicated to SERO related stuff. The folks at slickdeals.net were helpful too, I was able to keep my SERO 500 plan ($30/mo) get a $70 service credit and the "not all that great new customer price" for the TP2 ($350). Seems like Sprint is leaning towards locking SERO customers out of all the good phones... my BIGGEST FEAR is the HTC HD2 coming to Sprint and not being SERO compatible!!!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!