View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 08:40 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111809

Quote:
Originally Posted by docnas View Post
ok this is a serious noob question i know but i cant seem to figure it out how in gods name do u remove a program from the shortcuts on the 1st page or manila ( those 12 boxes) i had set it up as 1 thing but want to change it to another program and for the life of me cant figure out how.
With the 12 boxes open, tap the menu softkey and tap remove shortcuts. A little x will appear on each of the boxes and you can click on the ones you want to remove. When you are finished, tap on "done"

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.