View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 09:55 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111709

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
Turning off and then turning back on HTC Sense doesn't properly position HTC Sense so it doesn't display correctly. It appears the entire display is shifted down about 1/8 and inch so I can still see half the text "Loading HTC Sense". Or I could until the SPB Screenshot app cleared it. In any case, you can see the TAB bar bar is slightly under the Start/Menu bar at the bottom and there's a larger then normal gap between the Taskbar and and the top of the Network bar (where it says Sprint).

What it looks like .................. What it SHOULD look like
Yeah, I noticed that too last night. A soft reset fixed it for me.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.