View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:33 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
That easy huh? haha

On another note, after flashing the newest version and setting it up last night, the little trash icon can in messaging changed to the menu icon. Take a look at the screen, just a bad flash or is everyone elses like this?
Your icon at the bottom probably changed because of the custom taskbar. The .dll's in 6.5.1 contain more things than 6.5 or 6.1 and can change from build to build. I've found that I pretty much had to update the dll's in each new release if I want to use a custom taskbar without getting errors like you are seeing.