View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 08:54 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
Dave,

I don't believe that is it. This is the only build that I have ever had this problem with, other than a known bad flash I had a while back which caused all sorts of major problems. I just flashed back to WM23504/M2.5 Nov 10th build and everything is running great again and no excessive battery drain. Maybe somehow I got a corrupt download of WM23088/M2.5 Nov 14th, not sure? I'll wait for NRGZ28 to post a new M2.5 build and give it another try. Actually, other than the battery drain everything else has been absolutely great!!

pea****93
I've not had time to try it out yet to compare. I just got the Nov 10 23054 running well on mine and have to get my O-Chem exam out of the way before I do any 'dancing. Was just a stab at it.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.