View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 04:57 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
When you use PhonEx, do you have to disable anything with the built in dialer? I installed it and when I called myself, the phonex caller id screen and the built in caller id screen kept flashing back and forth for a second and the stock caller id stayed up until my vm picked up...
In phonex got to phone pad and it gives you an option to disable the WM dialer. Doing so disables the other dialers as well, so the only one running is phonex. Working great for me. The only issue is when you have to do ## codes, they don't work from phonex so I simpy re-enable the WM dialer and do teh ## codes from there.

Iconsoft had a promotion going on last month - and may still be going on now - that if you "blogged" 4 or more times about their product, they would issue you a free license code. I downloaded the trial, blogged and submitted my links and in a couple days they sent me a reg code. FYI, it was my email address. but I think it gets switched on their end though.

Sorry to go a bit OT, but it is a working solution for me for this rom at the moment.

Daivd