canospinach
Regular 'Geeker

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
Quote:
Originally Posted by system6 View Post
Cool. I am actually a Sprint Tech (Posting from work) and I know that on the Mogul it is just a small chip soldered onto the board. I have no clue though on the Touch.

It could actually go down into the MB wafer, but it has actual solder drops on the top of it, not hardwire. The truth is though that if it was easy to do, we would probably already be seeing it. Thanks for your help!
I too am a tech

these days i simply consult with SPCS and no longer deal with the retail channel (i worked on 2 service center roll out projects, 1 w/PBW - now ATT and we developed the Nextel - now SPCS program). My local MM and I go way back almost 15 years (we both worked for long dead USWest/GTE Mobilnet and then Wcom).

Companies used to promote this for the Apache and other models. As you know from looking at the Titan PCB its really not an easy and or reliable mod unless you are seriously advanced. I have some experience designing PCBs and you can get into trouble real fast working with such small real estate.