View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 09:34 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamD81 View Post
Awesome ROM!

Is there a way to use a different version of text messaging? Chance the whole text messaging "interface" Not sure if that makes sense lol... Also when i'm in the text messaging interface my keyboard doesn't work properly. The shift and function keys don't work and sometimes it puts a tottaly differant letter than i typed.

Thanks in advance for your help!!
Search for, download and install Juicy47 Western EZinput keyboard. Its mentioned in this VERY long thread a few times so you should get lots of hits for it.

As for the text messaging, I use the texting feature that comes with my phone app called PhonEx. Its not free though.
Also the windows mobile messaging works fine too.

David