View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 06:51 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Sold TP with energy ROM. Cant activate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmug View Post
for some reason update profile has never worked for me with wm 6.5.
i just had to do it.. i reactivated a TP and kept getting the error67 when data would run..everything else worked fine..##3282# wouldnt work because something in the rom would close it soon as it opened..the silence rom i had, didnt even have update profile in it.. i have like 3 or 4 roms all on one SD, so i had to go through em, a demolition rom i had, update profile didnt even do anything, one dom sim rom i had didnt have it, but i had a second don sim rom too and that one had it.. i did it, it worked, then flashed right back to my silence rom, and data worked without the error...

every one of those roms were 6.5 roms