View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 03:10 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
Hello, were is the sys folder located? I've looked all over... I'm also getting some errors and would like to overwrite the files but cant find the right folder...

Great freaking rom by the way! Thank you for this!
That package is for a kitchen when cooking your own ROM and was in reply to OMJ. If you want a netcf3.5 cab, I think riley posted on a few pages back or you can probably google and find one.

The scrolling is because of the version of HTCFramework cooked into the ROM. A different version/package of it might solve the problem, but would probably be best if cooked into the ROM.

Last edited by mwalt2; 11-13-2009 at 03:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.