View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 11:32 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

OK, I'm 99% back to normal. I flashed the Nov 10 23504 instead of the Nov 9 that I previously used.
I have only one problem left and that is that I can't get "My Location" to pull the weather.
I'm using Max Manila - which is the only difference between my previous setup and this one.
When I click on update now, it goes through the update process and I get a message "No Weather Data Available". I can manually enter Knoxville, TN and it will pull that weather data but of course, that doesn't show on my home screen.
Just this one last thing to fix and I'm back to near perfection.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
David