View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 11:27 PM
hamidxa
Regular 'Geeker

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EmpiROM - Featuring TellMe & WM6.5.1 - Fast, Stable, Sleek. For Touch Pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I did it and it DOES work friend.
I do not have it in my Start Menu/Programs still.
Not there!

I can choose either of the two task managers and they will change depending on the one I want.

I hate to be an azz but your are a nut!
You just want to argue about a task manager then argue away my friend.
Your childish claims and rants fall on mute ears.

I am not a noob here and I assure you I have fixed more problems on this device and helped more people than you care to realize.

It doesn't make a diff if you want EVERYONE to think your way is the only way and you are right.
Who cares? No one but you.

I withdraw from your games and move on to the mods and problems I was working on before.

Have a great night.
BTW I am 5'10 and 192lbs ( not fat ) so I do not have small fingers either.

What ever the heck that was all about big guy. :/

Keep this goinf but it will be by your self.
Good night.

I didn't realize that posting screenshots to substantiate all of my claims makes it sophomoric, when it's you that are just making baseless assertions (Yes it is, no it isn't) with absolutely nothing to back it up with.

Every point I made is backed up with proof.

I just don't appreciate it when someone rebuts something I've said that not only I know to be entirely false, but then goes so far as to refuse to acknowledge that he's mistaken even after I've posted legitimate proof corroborating every point I've made thus far.
  • Be it the RAM usage you were complaining about earlier (it was never over 1MB, just 150-170K)
  • Or the assertion that the taskmanager I was showing was not the right one because it lacked a regedit, all the while failing to realize that perhaps I removed that tab altogether, and then posted a pic that proves as much
  • Or the belief that the shortcut is superfluous and not needed when I demonstrated above that removing it has deleterious effects in that it also removes taskmgr from the programmable buttons menu

Just saying nuh-uh and then pinning the blame on me for being sophomoric when I've done nothing but present factual information in a very easy to follow and reproducible manner which is substantiated by screenshots documenting everything, is tantamount to tomfoolery.

That's the last thing I'll say about this.