View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 03:56 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/9/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by tspideyr View Post
Hi:
I flashed v1.2 WM 6.5 and i'm getting the following errors:
1. Cannot open emails( I know others are getting the same error)
2. when i try to open opera mobile via start menu or the internet tab, it automatically crashes; I read in xda that it has to do with some registry values (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...578414&page=65 ), but cannot find the values to edit.
3. The Sense UI icons that appear when you move the slider are not centered(shifted down)
Battery life for me is excellent!! really great and impressive rom!!!
Here's the fix for #1:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\Templates\IPM\Note]
"Read"="\Windows\read_note.htm"
"Compose"="\Windows\compose_note.htm"

Change that in registry and soft reset and you should be good to go.

#3 - Did you happen to install the background4all tabs mod I posted for the previous version (or did OMJ cook it in)? It looks like the manila files I edited are not compatible with the new version of the port. You can download the new ported files and replace 3a8e04af_manila and 7c60907d_manila from the new port or maybe uninstall the cab if you went that route.

Last edited by mwalt2; 11-12-2009 at 03:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.