View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 11:10 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

I guess I can back up the ringer issue by blaming it on the dialer. One of the first programs I reinstall after flashing is Iconsofts PhonEx. I use it as my primary dialer and choose the setting to disable other dialers and all works for me fine with my ringers.
The only problem I've been having is more of a delayed ring issue. It seems to ring 4 or 5 times on the other end before my phone rings at all. My guess though is that its a network issue as Sprint reception around where I live and work is not the best.

Battery: For those of you wondering how battery life is, I think that it is better than previous ROMs. I have not installed Lumos or MaxBattery yet and my phone went 12+ hours of regular use today before I had to switch batteries. Thats good for me since I have crappy service coverage where I work.
I did do a couple soft resets today though because things seemed a bit laggy - mostly taxting in Sense. I have less than 25 texts in my inbox so I doubt thats an issue.
I've gotten pretty good of opening texts, tyoing it out on the KB than flipping it closed and hitting send. NOt a big problem for me. However, there is a big text delay, in some cases several hours. I sent my wife a few texts today and one of the ones I sent this morning was recieved after I got home from work tonight. She recieved other thexts that I sent her though. Some of the ones she sent me took a while too. Again, I don't think its a ROM issue, rather a network issue.

Daivd

Last edited by DaveTN; 11-11-2009 at 11:16 PM.