View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 03:12 AM
timothydonohue
PPCGeeks Regular

timothydonohue is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

thank you to everyone that has been so helpful. there have been some great guides up, and nrg, your ROMs have been fantastic.

shred head, take the hostility outside, please. it's old, and doesn't help anyone at all.

okay, now i have to search for a potential solution to my current issues. however, if someone has a solution for me, please post up.

here's the gig: i use sms more than almost anything. and, with the nov 4 build of 2.5 manila, it seems like sms takes forever. i'm not positive, but it appears that the history being loading is the entire sms history with whomever i'm texting. old sms (like arcsoft) only held 10 or so, then had an 'older' posts, that you could load at will. this one seems like it loads the whooooooooole thing, like from when i loaded the ROM. so, now, when i try to answer my GFs texts, from the tab, it goes to SMS, then has to spend time loading all the oldness, so it takes forever to see what is happening, to reply, and basically function is, well, for lack of a better word, but without the negatively associated connotations, retarded

any suggestions would be appreciated