View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 02:06 AM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-9 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Hello,

I noticed a couple little issues:
1.-When opening bubble breaker under games first freezes and then it gives an error message.
2.- When opening footprints from the task bar it gives you the following error:"The file footcam cannot be opened,it talks about a trust certificate.
3.- When clicking to switch between tabs on the taskbar it freezes every couple minutes, the problem corrects itself by clicking the on and off button on the top.

Just trying to help make this the best rom here.

Thank you.

The Bubble Breaker issue is I forgot to include the language when I updated the SYS last night(file attached). As for footprints, how are you trying to open it? Because Footcam is modded so Footprints works on the TP2 but when I tested it, it worked fine from the tab(didn't try from the start menu) and I'm running a 2.1 ROM now, so I'll try tomorrow to check again. And the freezing, I never experienced freezing like that, so I can't say

EDIT: I guess I forgot to include a file for footprints, so just install this cab to fix Bubble Breaker and Footprints. I'll reupload the kitchen & ROMs with the fix tomorrow morning
Attached Files
File Type: cab Calkulin's TP2 Kitchen Missing Files.cab (159.1 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Calkulin; 11-10-2009 at 02:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.