PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 12:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ 11-9 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudermatt View Post
Pressed Create:
"Device ID must be entered first"
reselect Touch_Pro_2 from the device dropdown and it should populate everything
Old 11-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudermatt View Post
Pressed Create:
"Device ID must be entered first"
Where it sese DEVICE at the top, you have to click on the little drop down arrow, and then choose Rhodium.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzinBucksBx View Post
I have tried to install but is not letting me
not letting you install?
Old 11-10-2009, 12:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

I forgot to include something for changing the keyboard mapping for Telus & Verizon, so I'm reuploading the kitchen but for those that downloaded already, you can use one of these cabs
Attached Files
File Type: cab Telus Keyboard.cab (1.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Verizon Keyboard.cab (1.1 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Sweet! You rock Calkulin, My usb port is going to get warn out again!!!

Cheers,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Verizon

ramik911 is just getting started

I've been waiting for u Calc. Always up to date and beautiful kitchen.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:46 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Hello,

I noticed a couple little issues:
1.-When opening bubble breaker under games first freezes and then it gives an error message.
2.- When opening footprints from the task bar it gives you the following error:"The file footcam cannot be opened,it talks about a trust certificate.
3.- When clicking to switch between tabs on the taskbar it freezes every couple minutes, the problem corrects itself by clicking the on and off button on the top.

Just trying to help make this the best rom here.

Thank you.

Last edited by proxhack; 11-10-2009 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Adding rom number 23506
Old 11-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

finally a great kitchen for the tp2. EVERY other kitchen released was pretty much exactly the same, just the stock rom dumped with a few apps thrown in. calkulin, you have outdone yourself. have a few beers on me buddy,
Confirmation number: 0HE014766R639111T
Old 11-10-2009, 01:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

I can't find a link that works for the kitchen...
Old 11-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

hey calkulin or anybody, i didn't see the htc messaging client in the kitchen. actually i saw "system-htc message" and that of course was active, i don't not have manilla installed on my phone. how do i get the htc messaging client that looks like this? look how much nicer it looks. I know you can't send mms but you can still receive. i will use smms to send mms messages.

Google is the next skynet
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development