View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 09:12 PM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: bluetooth headset funtionality

Thought I'd report my experience...

Just got the Motorola S805 DJ BT Headphones... Anyone interested, NewEgg has these units with an ASUS USB Mini BT dongle for $30 buck ($37 with shipping)... I thought it was a deal/steal...

Anyway, after using them all day today listening to Pandora and an occasional phone call, all I can say is WOW!!! Great sound quality and none of the above reported issues... I know they're bulk compared to the typical headset as these are more designed for Music and an occasional phone call, not the other way around... The unit is high quality, lightweight considering the size, comfortable and battery life is outstanding... You can use it via BT or 3.5MM cable... Play, Pause, Next and Previous on one side... Phone button and volume on the other side...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...otorola%20s805

If you purchase, be sure to click Combo Deal to get the ASUS USB BT Dongle for free...

More pics available on their website...