View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 05:40 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkoo00 View Post
nots ure ifs just me but on the nov 5 21864 and when i go to contacts the letters on the side seem to be cutoff a bit on the bottom of each letter
Thats correct - its a bug because this was ported from a larger WVGA screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Finally got it to unlock after flashing back and forth between SprintTouchProMR2.01.651.6 and Hermann_C_SPRINT_WWE_1.03.651.3_RS1.03.15F_SPCS_1. 53_PRL6063_Ship.
So weird.
...I was going to suggest flashing the latest Sprint ROM from HTC sites. Both of my refurbs came in with it and the new radio, but I didnt have the Unlocker issues you described - totally crazy...glad its worked out. We need you, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philj0nes View Post
Thanks for the tip!

I found it after posting, but unfortunately it didn't work. Odd error message: "... cannot be installed. To try installing again to a different location, choose a different location." I tried both options -- device or storage card, both with enough space -- and no go. =( Very odd.
You'll need to stop whatever process is running that controls the onscreen keyboard or the new one won't install...is my guess. Go into your task manager and see whats running, stop anything input related, then try the install.

...quittin' time.

New Guide for Nov 5th will be posted later with EVERYTHING we need to get the basics running. MMS, ringers, blah blah blarghs. I think I got it all. ...almost.
This post has been thanked 1 times.