View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 12:28 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Yup you got your messaging lingo down pat!

That is awesome about the flashdance. I'm still going to do it but that is just me.
I do it so I know I'm starting with a clean slate and reduce the options for troubleshooting later.

The choice is NO reflection on nrgz and the quality of his ROM's which are Da' Bomb! I'm not knocking him but as great has he is, even he cant control the potential random writing of a file/data to the wrong locaiton, which is what us Flashdancers are trying to avoid/correct.

The Chef himself reccomends the process for troubleshooting when it's random issues that no one else is having so we may have his blessing even if we are going to the Flashing Extreme
+1 winmo....