View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 12:14 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looking for Contacts CAB that includes Facebook integration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Gadget View Post
Thank you sir! Grabbed it. Not "exactly" the one I was thinking of, but it will do the job. I was looking for one adds a spot at the bottom of the contact during the edit process that shows, "Link photo to Facebook". Booksync looks to be a stand alone.
That's a feature in Manila 2.1 also called rhodium. It is not available in a cab (unless you cab install the entire gen.y manila 2.1 release), but if you're using one of calkulin's manila roms, you should have it. I don't think he makes the roms with old manila anymore (or did you use his kitchen?).