View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 11:53 AM
erockvr6
PPCGeeks Regular

erockvr6 is keeping up the good workerockvr6 is keeping up the good workerockvr6 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocol6v View Post
So i'm a total n00b to touch pros, i am not a n00b at hacking things though. Will this rom work fine on a US Cellular Touch Pro?

Also, can someone tell me if I use the .37 hard-spl on my USCC touch pro along with this rom, will everything work fine?

I'm sorry if this has been answered, i just don't really feel like reading through 1500 pages of this thread!

Thanks!!
im not sure for USCC but either way, ur phone must be unlocked in order to flash custom roms, and the .37 hard-spl is the unlocker http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503 this is the thread on the process, but i didnt see one for uscc, there is only a different one for verizon. sprint/alltel/telus/bell are all the same hard spl

edit: i found this on the unlocker thread, so ya it will work for u
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshane1 View Post
Will these unlock procedures work for the touch pro from us cellular? Touch pro is new to uscc. If so which one should I use? Is it the Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Yes, it will work with the 37 one.

Last edited by erockvr6; 11-05-2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: new info