View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 05:09 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3p3l3pew View Post
I flashed the 1025 ROM and using TF3D. The volume control seems to work fine. It shows what I think is the older WM slider bars but works just like it should. I did not do anything or change any settings. Hmmmmmmmmmm, strange.
Yes, thats right, the volume control works perfectly, just not as "prettty" since its not HTC Volume control

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinijstn View Post
Help plz. Okay i flashed this rom yesterday, and everything worked perfect until this morning, when i tried setting up my email account and my phone froze, so i soft-reset it, and now it wont boot, it is stuck at the start-up screen.
See below

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashire View Post
Reply is way late but, thanks for the tips, keyboard works great now, and i dropped the new radio in (was still running stock) and gps works smoothly now.

However i do seem to have one new issue of the phone freezeing and after I end calls. Not 100% on this yet but may be only while phone is connected to usb power. Will post more details if any after a day of use.

Also I'm still interested in having a link to showcase in the bottom menu bar while tf3d is on screen, in the bottom right corner, simular to how htc task manager functioned on 6.1. Going to tf3d, scrolling to programs, running showcase, then selecting the app i want to go to is getting very annoying.
Your welcome, see below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutt1113 View Post
what is everyone's comments on the gps on this latest energy photon rom. Is it working right away through google maps or say TomTom without having to run a gps program to open up any ports?
GPS works fine as usual (googgle maps) but at least one person posted issues with TomTom. there appears to be GPS issues, across nultiple ROMs (thread was posted here ealier this AM) Flashing the latest Sprint radio may help if you have problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2307 View Post
rashire.....

It has been mentioned a few times already...but here it is...

in this ROM the Showcase works "EXACTLY" like the HTC task manager...just instead of clicking on the upper right corner to bring the task manager...you click and HOLD on the lower left corner (windows/start logo) and it brings Showcase...you will close any programs like you used to with HTC task manager. SAME amount of clicks.

You will see that it works as good as the way it used to with HTC task manager. and if you hold the CALL key for a fews seconds it bring the windows task manager!!!

try it and tell us what you think.. : -)
This is true for the newest Showcase version, but that is the cause of the freezing issues. Applying the fix in my sig installs an older version of Showcase and puts the controls along the top. Tap Upper Right corner to hit X to close, Tap and slide to the left corner to open Showcase. In touchfloe its just tap the top right corner to open showcase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutt1113 View Post
does anybody know how to get to the task manager in this new rom to go directly to any of multiple programs you have running in background?
Long press Send key.