View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 03:39 PM
rashire
N00b

rashire is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rashire
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
For the keyboard issues you want Juicys' Western EZ input, click the link in my sig to the threads attached files, it's in there (alphabetically)

I'm on Sprint. GPS works "out the box". I usually do the stock flash process before a new ROM. Random soft or hard resets are very often a sign of a bad flash and usually cleared up by that process.
Hard reset/flash Stock ROM/hard reset/flash Energy (or ROM of your choice)/hard reset. Lengthy yes but it works.
BEFORE you do that though try running through all the GPS programs on your phone to see if that clears up your problem. Start/GPS has some GPS tools in it. Also Start/Settings/System has more like AGPS. Go through those and see if it helps.

EDIT: Forgot to mention sometimes a new radio helps with GPS issues.

Reply is way late but, thanks for the tips, keyboard works great now, and i dropped the new radio in (was still running stock) and gps works smoothly now.

However i do seem to have one new issue of the phone freezeing and after I end calls. Not 100% on this yet but may be only while phone is connected to usb power. Will post more details if any after a day of use.

Also I'm still interested in having a link to showcase in the bottom menu bar while tf3d is on screen, in the bottom right corner, simular to how htc task manager functioned on 6.1. Going to tf3d, scrolling to programs, running showcase, then selecting the app i want to go to is getting very annoying.