View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 02:16 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
Well 2 days ago my GPS died again while running 1014. I tried different ROMs and nothing: GPS will make the phone reboot as soon as a lock is acquired. None of the current ROMs could fix this issue. Good thing I kept a system backup of 0920. Flashed back and restored backup. GPS seems to work but does not lock... maybe I have a defective chip. I'm not willing to try 1025 yet, way too many horror stories with the messaging freezing and the task manager not being available (like before). I guess I'll wait on 0920 until something better pops up.
9/20 was on of the best roms to date.
Stable, fast and solid.
I had zero problems with it.