View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by technocrateus View Post
Having a blast with the new rom and loving it right now.

One problem though: I can no longer scroll up and down inside the text files (ie notes, phatnotes, and other basic text file programs). Rather than touch scroll, it is turned into a cursor that highlights. Is it something that can be turned on? Normally this function is lost if I disable tf3d on stock rom, but I am currently running the tf3d 2.5 and still can't get that back. Help!?!
theres a zoom bar cab around where ya can use your zoom bar to scroll in alot of apps, maybe it would work in those........ Check the tp2 faqs in the tp2 general forum...

try this cab in this post even if it dont work for that its a cool cab...... and works decent...... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92360