PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 01:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2 CDMA verizon
Carrier: Verizon

arayba is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
this version will work for you with the exception of it only being able to play through the speaker, for some reason it just won't play through the earpiece.

Thank you so much for the update on Vvm im going to install that and see how it works

next up to bat Vznav anyboday have any ideas for that one

And i really really really want my MMS back still awaiting that as well
Old 11-01-2009, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

beejmeister is becoming a great contributor
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Bluetooth bug... headset won't hang up the call. Annoying with a headset... but REALLY annoying with my car Bluetooth.

I think I searched all the right search terms for this bug in this forum and don't see it addressed. It's not really an EnergyROM bug but was also a problem with the stock ROM.

There are a couple of threads out in the general forum but I wanted to post this in here in case the very brilliant ROM chefs could figure out a fix.

Like I said above. Basically the phone doesn't allow a call to be hung up on by the head set hang up button. In my car it keeps the car picking the BT connection back up over and over until I finally get the phone out of my case and hang up using the phone button.

Somewhat defeats the purpose of the bluetooth funcionality.

Like I said. It isn't an NRG issue but a phone problem and I've seen that there are others with the problem as well. Just hoping that a cooked ROM could fix it.

Thanks in advance.
ROM: What day is it?
Old 11-01-2009, 02:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

junks2010 is a n00b
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Hi all,
First I'd like to thank OP for a great ROM.
After I flashed my Sprint TP2 with the 21864 ROM, my phone won't play mp4 movies anymore. I can hear the sound but no picture. I was able to play it with the stock ROM. Can someone please help.
Thank you.

PS. I used window media player.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by arayba View Post
Thank you so much for the update on Vvm im going to install that and see how it works

next up to bat Vznav anyboday have any ideas for that one

And i really really really want my MMS back still awaiting that as well
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57157 Is the most helpful thread I've found on VZW Navigator, there is an cab attached there, but I didn't try it. Also this thread is regarding the TP1 so I don't know if the TP2 VZW Navigator is all locked to the stock ROM or not, but you might as well give it a shot. Good Luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junks2010 View Post
Hi all,
After I flashed my Sprint TP2 with the 21864 ROM, my phone won't play mp4 movies anymore. I can hear the sound but no picture. I was able to play it with the stock ROM. Can someone please help.
Thank you.

Try Using Album, I'm playing .mp4 video files with HTC Album just fine Video and Audio showing.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:39 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Hi all,
Thank you.

i dont know how to fix that for you but I do have a great video player I can send via email.... send me a PM with ya email and ill send ya the best video player right now....... COREPLAYER.....
Old 11-01-2009, 02:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

junks2010 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Try Using Album, I'm playing .mp4 video files with HTC Album just fine Video and Audio showing.
That's what I am using.
Sorry, I should be clearer. I thought Album launch WMP.

Last edited by junks2010; 11-01-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
That's what I am using.
Sorry, I should be clearer. I thought Album launch WMP.

odd... I just made sure it was working for me before I replied to that. What video settings are you using? Resolution, audio/video codec, quant matrix if you know that...
Old 11-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

technocrateus is a n00b

Having a blast with the new rom and loving it right now.

One problem though: I can no longer scroll up and down inside the text files (ie notes, phatnotes, and other basic text file programs). Rather than touch scroll, it is turned into a cursor that highlights. Is it something that can be turned on? Normally this function is lost if I disable tf3d on stock rom, but I am currently running the tf3d 2.5 and still can't get that back. Help!?!
Old 11-01-2009, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Telus

Tweak_four17 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedex26 View Post
I use 1.3.5 but it seems to be very laggy... and video quality is quite low... but it's still the only player that's able to play .avi files for now ...

I've heard it could be WM6.5's problem, so maybe wait for a newer version of CorePlayer? or is there a fix around?
I was having this problem too...install the Enhanced 3D drivers form the tweaks sticky, works great again
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:59 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by technocrateus View Post
Having a blast with the new rom and loving it right now.

One problem though: I can no longer scroll up and down inside the text files (ie notes, phatnotes, and other basic text file programs). Rather than touch scroll, it is turned into a cursor that highlights. Is it something that can be turned on? Normally this function is lost if I disable tf3d on stock rom, but I am currently running the tf3d 2.5 and still can't get that back. Help!?!
theres a zoom bar cab around where ya can use your zoom bar to scroll in alot of apps, maybe it would work in those........ Check the tp2 faqs in the tp2 general forum...

try this cab in this post even if it dont work for that its a cool cab...... and works decent...... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92360

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development