View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 10:02 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
Ok, it's offical, i'm pissed! I have done everyone's directions... Flashed to Stock, let it load, hard reset, flashed to 21XXX, hard reset, ran Removal cab, soft reset, ran dcd Alltel 20081031, soft reset, ran Arcsoft 5.0.69.44, soft reset. Still didn't work. Someone mentioned a few posts ago to run the 5.2.XX.XX cab and that worked... but I tried that yesterday. I guess I'll try that again... other than that, I think the flaw must be with the hardware and NOT the software or user... as I have done the above mentioned process 4 or 5 times over the course of 24 hours... flash dance included.

Where's my dog, that old lady from downstairs is at the grocery store, so she'll have to wait!
Try this

1. Install the arcsoft alltel mms cab file version 5.0.69.44 that can be found attached

2. Soft reset your device.

3. Tap your messaging icon in tf3d and select the left soft key for "all messages".

4. Select Menu>Pics/Video Options>Servers.

5. With your stylus tap on Alltel MMSC.

Settings you see should be as follows:

Server Name: Alltel MMSC
Gateway: mms.alltel.com
Port: 8080
Server address: http://mms-mt.alltel.net/servlets/mms
Connect via: Sprint, Alltel or "The Internet"
Send limit: Max

Found here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...MMS#post961792
Attached Files
File Type: cab Arcsoft Alltel MMS 5.0.69.44.cab (1.94 MB, 15 views) Click for barcode!