View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 05:32 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: bing and locate me?

I have the same issue with Bing. It worked flawlessly for several months on the GSM Touch Pro 2 I have been using on AT&T.

I got the Sprint version of the Touch Pro 2 today and "Locate Me" is missing from the main screen, and greyed out in the settings. It automatically located me in a matter of seconds on the GSM version, just like Google Maps does on the Sprint version.

Google Maps works fine. However, anyone who has used Bing already knows it is much better than Google Maps.

Hopefully there will be an update soon that fixes this. How can Microsoft let it's own app be incompatible with the flagship Windows Mobile device on the 3rd largest carrier in the USA? Especially when Google's competing app works just fine?