View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 10:24 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by theToucan View Post
I'm using the latest kitchen and I have the new Messaging Client for texting included. It's awesome. Much better than the crap client that is built in...which we still have to use for email. My problem is I can't download MMS's. It gives me an error and then "Unable to download message from so and so." I think it might be trying to download the message to a storage card rather than "internal storage" but I don't see any option to change this. I do have the Sprint server selected, so I don't think it is that.
Thanks
From post #1:
Quote:
Release Notes
MMS in Messaging Client may not work, I included the settings for multiple carriers
but some are incomplete as I can't find a setting that works
It doesn't seem to work for MMS and I haven't seen a solution yet for it to work with Sprint.
This post has been thanked 1 times.