View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 09:42 PM
STILLSPRINTIN
PPCGeeks Regular

STILLSPRINTIN is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
I got my TP2 as a replacement for my 4th TP1. I dont really hang over here at TP1 anymore.. but I wanted to give a suggestion.

My suggestion is call Customer Service when it isnt busy, be really nice and tell them this:

" Hello. Im standing outside a sprint service center and before i go in and speak to a rep I want to make sure that it is clearly documented that i have had multiple issues with my phone and need to be given an opportunity to upgrade to a like phone that is currently available. "

Then when you go inside the store, they will see the notes and have to offer you something per customer service.

Tell them you need a winmo device for work and it has to be touch screen with a keyboard. If they offer you a TP... that matches your criteria and your stuck with it.

But they might offer you a Tour, Hero, Pre or my fave... The TP2. Politely say thank you and take home ur TP2. If they say that you need to wait a few days to get it.. thats fine.

Also, deal with a manager, be friendly. Dont dress like a douche, but not like a teenager either.

Good luck!
Don't dress like a douche, lol!....Make sure to wear your corporate suit also with fresh polished shoes....DRESS FOR SUCCESS!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.